Thursday, September 17, 2015

Step 9- Reflection Questions

  1. What is the most important thing you learned from this project? I learned that it sucks having only 2 people in a group.
  2. What do you wish you had spent more time on or done differently? I wish that we would have worked harder on it and worked more in class.
  3. What part of the project did you do your best work on? I think I did my best work on the rubric at the beginning.
  4. What was the most enjoyable part of this project? Most enjoyable part was learning more about who will potentially be our next president.
  5. What was the least enjoyable part of this project? I don't enjoy politics so, that's not to fun.
  6. What could your teacher do to make the project more enjoyable next time? Please. Don't do topics about politics it puts me to sleep that or it's in one ear and our the other in a matter of seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment