Thursday, September 24, 2015

Presentation 9/24/15


https://prezi.com/0jpahm6cualv/edit/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email#37_95982358

  1. What is the most important thing you learned from this project? I learned a lot about sexual trafficking and child abuse. I learned that it happens more and more everyday and nobody is really doing anything about it.
  2. What do you wish you had spent more time on or done differently? I wish I would have spent more time on the paper itself.
  3. What part of the project did you do your best work on? The presentation.
  4. What was the most enjoyable part of this project? Working with my group.
  5. What was the least enjoyable part of this project? Doing the work.
  6. What could your teacher do to make the project more enjoyable next time? Pick day to day subjects not such a wide range.

No comments:

Post a Comment